perjantai 7. lokakuuta 2011

List away!

I love lists, categories, sub-categories and all other forms of being organized. Yes, I am aware that this could be interpreted as lack of creativity and a problem with thinking outside the box. I do not see the two as mutually exclusive, however, only useful in different situations. 

Personally drafted lists are unbeatable as a format for remembering things (my memory is one of a 90-year old); lists by other people are an excellent pastime.

Surely you cannot disagree after diving into TIME magazine's endless Top Tens, e.g. Top 10 Reasons Why Clueless Is Still Awesome, Top 10 Forgettable Presidents, or the annual Top 10 Everything -lists.

Time to start drafting your own Top 10 Everything 2011. I know I will.



(Picture from www.singleblackmale.org)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

 

hit statistics
Best DSL Providers